WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER COSMETIC INFORMATION
Cosmetic ingredient product information and reviews and ratings comes from a number of sources, including from
WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER PRODUCT SUMMARY
Waterprooof Eye Makeup Remover
WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER REVIEWS & RATINGS
NUMBER OF SEPHORA LOVES
WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER DIRECTIONS
Suggested Usage:-Shake well to mix the product. -Use on a cotton pad to remove makeup. -No need to rinse.
WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER DESCRIPTION
What it is: A waterproof eye makeup remover- formulated with cornflower floral water- that efficiently removes all types of makeup.Skin Type: Normal- Dry- Combination- and Oily Skincare Concerns: DrynessFormulation: Lightweight liquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Cornflower Floral Water from Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin.Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: 92 percent of the ingredients in this makeup remover are of natural origin- the remaining 8 percent are mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product. Not only is does this product support healthy skin- it is also good for the environment as the bottle is made from 100 percent recycled plastic and is formulated without animal-based raw materials.Clinical Results: In a self-evaluation use test on 100 volunteers- after 4 days of use: - 100% found that the product removes efficiently waterproof makeup- 96% found that the product does not damage lashes
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal- you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid.
Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES- parabens- formaldehydes- formaldehyde-releasing agents- phthalates- mineral oil- retinyl palmitate- oxybenzone- coal tar- hydroquinone- triclosan- triclocarban. All skincare- hair- and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.Ingredient Note:
All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development- quality- traceability- and safety- and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1-400 substances.
WATERPROOOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER INGREDIENTS
-Cornflower Floral Water from Natural Origin: Known to soothe skin. Aqua (Water)- Isoamyl Laurate- Butylene Glycol- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride- Centaurea Cyanu Flower Water- Sodium Chloride- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil- Poloxamer 184- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil- 1-2-Hexanediol- Caprylyl Glycol- Panthenol- Citric Acidr- Sodium Phytate- Sodium Benzoate- Potassium Sorbate- CI 42090 (Blue 1)- CI 61570 (Green 5).Formula color may vary due to natural ingredients.