GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER COSMETIC INFORMATION
Cosmetic ingredient product information and reviews and ratings comes from a number of sources, including from
GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER PRODUCT SUMMARY
Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER REVIEWS & RATINGS
NUMBER OF SEPHORA LOVES
GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER DIRECTIONS
Suggested Usage:-At night- pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean- dry face in a circular motion. -Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm. Precautions:-For external use only.-Use as directed.-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen- wear protective clothing- and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward. -Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes- rinse immediately.
GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER DESCRIPTION
What it is: A potent toner- supercharged with high-potency AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids)- to reduce the look of dark spots in as little as seven days.
Skin Type: Normal- Dry- Combination- and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots- Fine Lines and Wrinkles- and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Formulation: Lightweight Liquid
- High-potency AHAs (Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid): Even skin tone and texture; help reduce the appearance of dark spots- fine lines- and wrinkles.-Witch Hazel Water: A natural distillate of the witch hazel tree- known to be a natural astringent to help brighten and refine skin.-Lemon- Sugar Cane- Licorice Root- Chamomile- and Sandalwood Extracts: Help soothe and condition skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This powerhouse face toner targets dark spots- fine lines- and wrinkles- brightens- and smooths texture. Tone post-cleansing- and you'll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer. Plus- with its addictive lemon sugar scent and the tingle- you'll be hooked from the very first swipe.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study on 39 women- after 8 weeks:
- 100% of users agree this product removes residual dirt- makeup and impurities
- 97% of users agree this product is gentle enough for everyday use
- 95% of users agree this product doesn't leave skin feeling stripped
- 92% of users agree this product purifies skin
- 87% of users agree this product visibly improves and reveals smoother- softer skin
Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal- you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES- parabens- formaldehydes- formaldehyde-releasing agents- phthalates- mineral oil- retinyl palmitate- oxybenzone- coal tar- hydroquinone- triclosan- triclocarban. All skincare- hair- and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
GLOW2OH™ DARK SPOT TONER INGREDIENTS
Water- Glycolic Acid- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water- Lactic Acid- Sodium Hydroxide- Polysorbate 20- Phenoxyethanol- Fragrance- Phytic Acid- Ethylhexylglycerin- Glycerin- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract- Benzoic Acid- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate- Tocopherol- Citral- Limonene- Linalool.