Are you planning to buy an air purifier for your house but not sure if it is the right decision or not then certainly the answer is yes. Because of the increasing pollution and the rate of airborne allergies and diseases that is increasing every day, it is important to have a good air purifier device that can help you. Such type of device is designed to remove the contaminants from the air that are present in the room. It is quite marketed nowadays and is said to be beneficial to deal with allergy sufferers and even the asthmatic patients. This way, it also helps in reducing the second-hand tobacco smoking as well.
When you plan to buy the best air purifier for allergies there are many options that you may come across. But it is important to be clear with some of the crucial prices and factors as well. Talking of which, see to it displays an air change rate. It is helpful since it indicates the number of times an air purifier has cleaned the whole room within an hour. If you come across an air purifier that seems to have around 5 air change rate per hour of rating then it means that air can get cleaned up in around twelve minutes.
There is so many air purifier that simply to stay ahead in the market can claim to give you some of the wrong details as well. Understand that air purifiers can have things that may look to be a HEPA filter but are you really sure if it is really a HEPA filter. One of the common mistake at the time of buying that we are likely to do is not get the purifier which is certified HEPA. Ideally, such certified product needs to be taken since it is well tested and can certainly remove 99.97% of particles.
Best 3 in Amazon US
homeLabs 3 in 1 Ionic Air Purifier with HEPA Filter – Portable Quiet Mini Air Purifier Ionizer to Reduce Mold Odor Smoke for Desktop Small Room up to 50 Sq Ft – Travel Air Purifiers for Allergies
- This personal air purifier removes 99% of indoor pollutants that cause allergies in your home
- It is perfect for those with allergies or stuffy nose, and frequent travelers
- It is quite costly as compared to another device
GermGuardian AC5350B 28” 4-in-1 Large Room Air Purifier,True HEPA Filter, UVC Sanitizer, Home Air Cleaner Traps Allergens, Smoke, Odors, Mold, Dust, Germs, Smokers, Pet Dander, Energy Star Germ Guardian
- HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens
- The optional UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to deal with bacteria
- It requires frequent maintenance over other products
Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, 6-in-1 Air Cleaner & Deodorizer for Allergies, Asthma, Smoke, Odors – Eliminates Pet Hair, Allergens, Dust, Pollen, Mold, Bacteria, and Viruses
- It deals with impurities in the air as small as 0.3 microns like dust mites, odors, allergens
- There is an advanced air quality and odor sensor system to diagnose and treat your air quality
- To turn it off and on requires a frequent adjustment that can be quite frustrating
Now with these options available, make sure you choose the best one for your home or office