Pearls have been desired for their splendor and iridescent beauty but they even possess potent health boosting and healing properties. Mirror image of pearls radiance gets created within human body. Fine powder is used for internal use since ancient civilization.
- Medical books of China’s Ming dynasty proclaim pearl powder’s ability to stimulate the development of skin and heal, remove sum damage, release toxins and get rid of age spots.
- In Indian, Ayurvedic medicine, pearl powder was popular to increase general health and strength. It was an ingredient used in love potions.
- Its therapeutic qualities widely perceived in medieval Europe.
- Even the English and Germans recognized the pearl powder effectiveness for lots of mental and physical conditions.
In the 21st century, researchers and scientists have picked from where ancient cultures left off. They put pearl powder to test in animal and human studies. Some impressive findings prove that it is more potent than it is hyped about.
Pearl powders impressive health benefits
Various studies reported that pearl powder’s boosts antioxidant level, especially the SOD [superoxide dismutase] and glutathione [naturally formed in the body]. Both have powerful connection with longevity. SOD helps to reverse many diseases, protects and repairs DNA as well as extends lifespan.
Mucopolysaccharides are a compound that holds inflammation fighting properties. Alkaline phosphate is an active component that de-mineralizes cells and offers nutrients extraordinary high bioavailability.
Health boosting nutrients
It is a total protein package that supplies 8 essential amino acids along with exotic ones. Amazing compounds are uncovered through scientific investigation. In a study kids with mental disabilities showed an escalation in their IQ  within three months.
How to use pearl powder?
- Add powder to juice or water or smoothies and enjoy the refreshing tonic.
- Sprinkle it on your recipe and eat a lavish meal.
- Pearl powder can be mixed with moisturizing cream or water and applied topically as face mask. Allow it to rest on the skin for some time, so that the beneficial nutrients are absorbed in the skin.
Pearl powder taken in recommended dosage will not have any side effects but if you are new to the supplement then start at very low and general work way to ensure its body compatibility. For more about it please check over here.