Hair loss is not an uncommon illness. It is very common in these days and several medical, as well as homemade remedies, are suggested for it. Hair is very essential for enhancing the physical appearance of a person. Hair decay is a very natural process. As every human being is very sensitive about their hair, hair loss is a very big issue. Although in the recent times’ hair fall is not just limited to a certain age group, but people in their late teens and early adulthood also face the same problems. It is very difficult to manage the natural fall of hair in the busy schedule of everyday life. Along with the genetic disorders, there are several other external factors that affect the hair fall. To cure this disease and to promote hair growth, it is always advisable to take proper actions and measures wisely.
As we all know physical appearance is one of the most important things when it comes to impression. People both consciously and subconsciously make internal judgements about people they see by the other person’s physical appearance. So hair and other personal aesthetics can totally change the way a person perceives you and vice versa. Among all other thing hair is probably what draws the maximum attention of others. It is believed to be the strongest accessory someone possesses. So, it is important to know what the reasons behind hair fall are. As we can definitely come up with the natural causes like age, pollution, hereditary issues but there are certain other reason that leads to hair loss.
Among several treatments, hair transplantation is now the most reliable treatment with best results. There are more than a few hair transplant centres in India with the best doctors and experts along with the latest technologies. Hair transplant in Ludhiana is one of the leading centres for hair transplantation. If your doctors have advised you to do transplantation, don’t hesitate and do it from centres in Bangalore.
Listed below are certain such cases that lead to hair loss:
- A Poor Diet: Poor dietary choices will impact your health and also your hairs. There are several foods that adversely affect your hairs. Low vitamin B12 levels are instrumental for causing loss of hair pigment. Experts agree that a diet that has a proper blend of protein, iron, and other nutrients helps in improving the overall health of your hair. It is also important to have vitamin C in diet. So, look what you eat.
- Alopecia: Alopecia is generally called baldness. In this condition, the hair falls out and the hair refuses to grow back again. It is generally caused while a person goes through severe immunity system disorder. This disease is uniquely hereditary, you are likely to get affected by this disease if someone in your family had or is suffering from this. This is also termed as male pattern baldness. This type of baldness is believed to occur when the male hormone, testosterone, is transformed into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that makes the hairs to die and decay.
has various types, namely:
- Androgenetic Alopecia: Androgenetic Alopecia is known as Hippocratic balding as is caused in case it is in the genes.
- Ophiasis Alopecia Areata: This baldness takes the snake-shaped pattern as the hair loss starts. Frequently, this wave-shaped hair loss is found on the circumference of the head.
- Cicatricial-Scarring Alopecia: This is both scarring and cicatricial hair loss. The shedding of hair in this disease is very frequent. In the affected areas this is also categorized by bacterial infections, certain injury, burns or scars.
- Alopecia Totalis: The complete hair loss from scalp and face is what happens in alopecia totalis. This baldness leads to alopecia unversalis that is the permanent loss of body hair.
- Stress: Stress is something that you can’t do without in today’s generation. Be a student, an entrepreneur or an officer, stress is a part of every job that you do. Excessive stress weakens the hair follicles causing severe hair loss.
- Smoking: Unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking can affect your hairs. Smoking is affective as it dries up your skin and hair and put stress to them. Smoking has no positive effects and it is seen that people who do not smoke gets 4% less gray. So it is advisable to quit smoking in order to prevent being gray.