As you all know hair is important for a person to look beautiful, likewise you know hair fall is associated with it. Every day you think how to naturally grow back the hair that you lose, and this thinking leads to more hair loss. However funny it may seem, but tension and stress harm your hair. Hair fall can occur due to several reasons. Aging is one of the main reasons. Also, several diseases, drugs or unhealthy lifestyles can make you lose hair and turn bald. 7 out of 10 people suffer from these problems and seek for help that can cure it.
There are several ways in which you can prevent your hair loss. There are certain improved medications that help you to get rid of baldness and hair loss; also there are homemade remedies that can cure you of your hair loss issues. However, it is advisable not to do much experiment with your hairs and consult a doctor instead in case you suffer a lot from your hair loss.
You can always ask for an expert opinion in case medications and homemade remedies fail. You may have some serious issues that need to be solved by hair transplantation. Hair transplantation is not a very uncommon term in today’s India. Several cities provide the best clinics for hair transplantation, but Hair transplant in Ludhiana is worthwhile.
There are certain hacks to keep your hair happy and healthy. Start applying them from today so that you don’t have to worry later. Here is the list:
- Don’t wash hair regularly: It is important to keep your scalp clean. It helps in preventing hair loss. By preventing dandruff and other infections. However, washing daily and dry the hair follicles and can lose your hairs. Instead, you can shampoo on alternate days with mild shampoos and keep your scalp clean.
- Scalps massage: Massaging is vital for the scalp. For the better hair growth and for equal distribution of essential hair oils to the entire scalp, you need to massage them regularly. Massaging has certain benefits. It improved the blood circulation; it helps in making the root of the hair strong and also reduces the chances of dry scalp.
- Avoid frequent Brushing: It is a wrong idea that frequent brushing helps your hair grow. Frequent brushing damages your hairs as it loses the hair follicles. Also, brushing wet hair also tears off the hair and damages it more. It is always fair to comb your hair with the wide-toothed comb.
- De-stress yourself: Stress in harmful for your hairs. Relax and start some physical exercises that will help you get rid of stress. Jogging, cycling, yoga, and swimming are effective solutions. If you opt for swimming, use caps, as sometimes the chlorinated water might affect your hair. Exercise helps you in maintaining a hormonal balance which is essential for hair growth.
- Keep it sweat free: Moisture is good for your hairs, but too much of it is harmful. So, people who have a tendency of sweating a lot need to keep their scalp dry. Else, they will lose out hair.
- Avoid frequent styling: Hairstyle is important. But too much styling is harmful. So, don’t change your hairstyle too often. It is suggested not to bleach, blow dry and shower gel your hair. Keep it simple and safe.
These are certain important hacks of keeping your hair safe. However, if no satisfactory result is yielded, you can visit the clinics for expert advice and if hair transplantation is needed, Natural Hair Transplant has no alternative.