Hair fall is the biggest problem in today’s world. Percent of men who will have noticeable hair loss by age 35 is almost 40%. Most of the people are suffering from hair fall and they want to stop this, and there are so many ways available to take care of your hair. Maintaining your hair is easy with the right kind of steps it’s not too much difficult to take care of your hair. Hair is made of protein, so having a healthy diet and good hygiene food is an essential part of maintaining the hair.
Hair care is very important if hair does not care properly then they become weak due to lack of protein and nutrients required for their growth. This can cause hair fall and if hair fall is in excess then it can result in baldness. Hair transplantation is the solution for baldness. There are many countries like USA, Turkey, Singapore and India who are known as best for hair transplantation. Among these countries, India is very affordable. In India, you will get an affordable hair transplant in Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune.
Here there are some tips about how to take care of your hair and what you can do at home to get beautiful hair.
- Wash your hair properly gently and use good quality shampoo, doesn’t use shampoo regularly try to use twice or thrice in a week.
- Try that shampoo which does not contain harm chemicals like sulphates or parabens, sulphates are the chemical which makes shampoo lather up and parabens causes irritations and eye problems.
- For curly and coarse hair, should use frizz-minimizing and softening shampoo.
- For straight or oily hair, should use a gentle shampoo which designed for a daily washing.
- For coloured or treated hair, should use a shampoo that’s fortified with extracts or amino acids.
- For dry hair, should use shampoo which contains glycerine.
- Use that type of conditioner which matches with your hair type, length and treatment damage, and do deep conditioning once a week use a store-bought product or try a homemade solution. Deep conditioning is very good for hair; it keeps hair soft, healthy and moisturized.
- Try to avoid those hair care products which contain too much protein, because it can leave your hair feeling desiccated and brittle and it is the building block of the healthy hair. Use conditioners with a balanced ingredient.
- Try to rinse your hair with vinegar before using shampoo twice in a year, if you do this it helps to make your hair look shiner and cleaner it also treats dandruff.
- Moisturized your hair with 5 types of oils, almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oils. Mix together with an equal proportion, alternatively use egg oil, apply to the hair and leave it for 4 hours, repeat this twice in a week.
- Drying your hair naturally, after coming out from the shower wrap your hair in cotton cloths. Don’t try to use a blow dryer because healthy hair does not respond well to heat. If you shower before you sleep overnight, put your hair up in a bun and let it air-dry overnight. Your hair should be dry in the morning.
- Don’t brush your hair too much, because Brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promotes growth, but brushing too much too often, will cause damage to your hair strands that results in frizz and split ends.
- After shower try to use wide toothed comb or use your fingers rather than a comb.
- Trim your hair regularly, because if you keep your hair long probably there is a chance to fallTry to avoid perming, crimping, straightening, curling, and bleaching or repeatedly colouring your hair if possible.
- Don’t use rubber bands to pull back or otherwise style hair. Rubber bands will encourage your hair to get snagged, ripping it out of the follicle.
- Don’t try to use hairstyles that tightly pin or pull the hair back. Styles such as cornrows or tight ponytails can cause damage at the roots, or put stress on the follicles.
- Treat or die your hair patiently, Dyeing and treating your hair can take a lot out of it. People who opt for au natural often don’t experience the same problem with dry, damaged, or over-processed hair.
- Maintaining your general health, eat healthy; Give your hair the right amount of vitamins. Since hair is made of proteins, eat a balanced diet and protein, whole grains, fruits and vegetables. A healthy diet will ensure hair that looks and feels better.
- Try to use more vitamin C products; it helps to strengthens in the hair. In addition, iron helps transport oxygen to blood vessels, zinc grows and repairs tissue, and omega-3 fatty acids grow healthy hair.
- In last most important release stress from your life, physical and mental stress can weak your hair and cause of hair loss. So, don’t let stress overcome on you, this means finding healthy emotional outlets for your stress: yoga, biking, meditation, or other forms of exercise all work well.
So, it is not too much difficult to do these works in your life to take care of your hair. Everybody wants a healthy n beautiful hair so you can get it easily but you must do something which is mentions on the above by doing these you can get healthy and beautiful hair.