As soon as the New Year hits us, we are bombarded with diet plans and messages that will help us lose weight the extra pound that we have put on over the holidays. Today, everyone wants to look amazing and be healthy. However, the long list of options in diet plans is so confusing that we don’t understand which one is more effective and will help us shed the extra pounds that we have put on. There are so many people who start their year with motivation and high spirits to finally shed every ounce of the excess weight they have been carrying but see no results after a couple of days. Well, you don’t need to lose hope and be sad about it for we have the ultimate plan for healthy eating that basically everyone can give a try. The benefits of it will be way too much to skip out on. So, are you ready to be healthy, happy, and feel phenomenal this year?
Take a look at this amazing diet we have prepared for you and something that you can easily follow. We want you to try the low carb diet. As the name suggests, the low carb diet will only provide only a small amount of carbohydrates to you that is found mainly in bread, pasta, and other sugary foods. Instead, you get the chance to eat food that comprises of vegetables, natural and essential fats, and protein. According to recent studies, a diet that has low carb will improve your health and reduce weight. The best part about this diet is you don’t need to go crazy about it. All you have to do is follow it with all your heart.
In case you are worried about the expenses that you have to bear if you are on this diet then don’t. Check out promo codes from Dealvoucherz Australia for amazing deals and offers to stay healthy.
The basics of this healthy eating plan –
Here you will consume food with a higher proportion of fat and a very less amount of carbohydrates. You can even call it a keto diet or a low carb high fat diet. You can eat a lot of veggies, fruits, fish, eggs, meat, natural fats, nuts, and seeds. What is it that you must stay away from then? Keep away from starchy foods and anything that has a high amount of sugar. This will include beans, rice, potatoes, and pasta. You should eat every time you are hungry there is nothing more simple about this. There is absolutely no need to measure every meal you have.
What can you eat when you are on this diet?
Now, it is time to take a look at the kind of low carbohydrate food that you can enjoy. Here is the list –
- Meat – Lamb, pork, beef, poultry, and so on. You can enjoy the fat present in the meat of the animals. There is no harm in eating chicken with its skin on or trying some bacon every now and then. Choose grass-fed and organic meat for best results.
- Seafood and Fish – Enjoy the beauty of fatty fish like mackerel, salmon, herring, or sardines.
- When it comes to eggs, there are no restrictions on you. Eat them the way you like. Make omelettes, scramble it, fry it or boil it.
- If you want your food to taste better, then there is no harm in using cream and butter for cooking your food. You might be thinking its absurd, but that’s not the case. Try making a Hollandaise or Béarnaise sauce. Take a look at the long listing of ingredients. Olive oil or coconut fat will be excellent options for you here.
- Broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards, kale, spinach, bok choy, zucchini, asparagus, spinach, eggplant, olives, cucumber, mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes, pepper, onions, and lettuce.
- Eat nuts, and you will never feel the need to reach out to chips and candy.
When it comes to drinks, you need to keep away from every sugary or fizzy drink. It is better to eat your fruits then drink packaged juice. Try to consume as much as eight glasses of water on a regular basis. If you are worried about your addiction to coffee, then don’t. You can enjoy black coffee. Never add too much of cream or milk to it. Herbal tree is great for you as well. You can indulge in a glass of red wine every now and then.